Sunday, December 11, 2011

Frostbite Averted

I hate taking off my gloves to manipulate my phone!!

Happy December.  This morning when I left home on Tuesday morning it was 35 degrees and the wind was whipping.  Wasn't it just last week when I was standing outside my house in a tank top?  Of course it was also only a few weeks ago when we were slogging through several inches of wet snow.  Go figure.  All I know is that it is getting colder and soon the thought of taking off my gloves to manipulate my stupid smart phone will be torture.   Good thing I have these handy Touch Smart Gloves.  These polyester fleece gloves have pads on the thumb and index finger that allow you to use your touch screen with your gloves on.  Hurray!!  Frostbite averted.




That's only one of the Avon gifts I like.  If you're crunched for time and funds this holiday season, and who isn't, you might find just the right thing in the Avon brochure.  Sure there are lots of fragrance box sets but there are also lots of makeup palettes, brush sets, personal care sets (like for feet), little makeup sets, and a mini LED flashlight that's shaped like a lipstick..  Browse through the eBrochure at www.youravon.com/tbalzano.


 





You'll find stocking stuffers in the form of lip balm, shower gel and jewelry, many under $5.00.  There are lip gloss sets, nail polish sets, eye liners sets, comfy slippers, robot Santas, skin softener, body polish, and those gloves.... the list goes on and on.  Of course you can have those items delivered to your best friend's teenaged daughter in Tucson, AZ and if you go through my web site I'll still get credit for the sale.  Shipping is free on all orders over $30.00.



Browse and shop today and don't forget to get something for yourself.

Tracy the Avon Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment